Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So What Exactly Do We Do?

What it do, DJ Skiptrakk here.

I know everyone on here is wondering "What the hell is DB Corp Productions?"

Well DB Corp Productions is an original idea concept by Demitri Battles aka me and what it is is a combination of all the things I do.

There is the music component, where I make tracks and mix as DJ Skiptrakk and rap/freestyle as Mikebox.
Then there is the art component where i draw/sketch/graft as Swyft. Then there is the general show concepts I do on Youtube--the Unofficially Official Blog, The Beatbox Project, Beatbox Project Shorties, the Unofficial Media Awards, and The Random Misadventures of PooPawMan the LP Man, all on my channel poopawman. That's pretty much it for now, but more is on the way, including (probably) a web comic named MegaRock, a Mega Man/Tron storyline on the original 10 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment