Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I've Gotten Into Minecraft...

it's really fun
i have it on my psp (since i finally hacked it and the vita is out now)
that's what has been keeping my focus away
anyways i made a new beat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoUiMUJLJAg
and i'm working on a music video (will be posted soon)
meanwhile i added some more mixtapes: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/cl0n30fth3y3ar/mixtapes
and i'm gonna post the rest soon
also i have a plan for this summer: for each day of summer i will post 3 songs from my old work on youtube--just to boost up my video count as well as work on Demitri Battles vs. the Universe (aka Me Against the World), my next rap foray.
this is my first summer tape since Planet of tha B'Apes so i'm excited
my next lp for the PooPawMan series is gonna be on the ZSNES (that's all i'm telling you)
and last but not least, Shinryaku Beat Tape 2: Gundam no Yabou
it will be sometime in Dec 2012/Jan 2013 (if we make it)
anyways that is the big update
peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment