Monday, August 13, 2012

So How Was Your Summer?

So yeah, sorry I've been off for a while but i was out from school and being at home I have no internet.

Luckily, the library down the street has WiFi so I have been catching up by posting my work I have been doing for the summer.

I go back to school on the 20th so I will be back on an even tighter schedule (damn academic probation)

Anyways what's new with the company?

Well first off is Chem Labz.

Chem Labz was a podcast series i did back in 2009-10 on Jamglue that mixed/mashed music together in remixes/megamixes/mixtapes.

Jamglue got closed down in May 2010, so the series was supposedly cancelled.

That was until I came up with an idea with Virtual DJ

Now it isn't as glamorous as the original series, therefore it is called The Lost Mixes. In other words, it's the OVA to Chem Labz.

Most episodes are on Soundcloud while the rest are on box.net. I plan to post the rest in the future.

Next is Shinryaku Beat Tape 2. Of course, I did say I was going to do it at the end of the year, but because of all of the problems, I had to push it back. So it will hopefully be done next summer.

Third is Demitri Battles vs. the Universe. I started the tape but I'm not finished yet. I should be done before I go back.

Fourth is the video game series The Random Misadventures of PooPawMan the LP Man. I just finished Volume 1 and Volume 2 is currently up. Go to youtube and search "the lp man" to find out more.

Fifth is The Beatbox Project. That will return in a few weeks with my first interactive video. No info for now (I want to leave it a surprise)

Speaking of TBP, Beatbox Project Shorties--still on hiatus. Need to focus on other projects like MegaRock. I might do a video every now and again but nothing big for now.

MegaRock is my future sprite comic that crosses over Mega Man and Tron. I mean they so fit together. Right now that might be a once a week thing, but it won't start 'til next year.

That should be it for now. As for this blog, I'm still gonna post when I can with updates and nonsensical stuff. Just give it some time to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment